Office of Student Inclusion and Diversity
The Office of Student Inclusion and Diversity (OSID) is committed to creating an inclusive campus community for all students, with an intentional focus on students of color and historically underserved students. We aim to empower students through holistic development and relevant programming.
We envision a campus community where all feel valued, respected, and have a sense of belonging.
• Strengthen student cultural organizations through intentional leadership development and cross-collaboration among groups
• Expand support and build community for and among all identity groups
• Create partnerships with alumni to provide mentoring and opportunities for internships and career development
• Establish collaboration across campus to better serve students of color and historically underserved students
• Increase student engagement within the physical space of the office, and the campus cultural houses
• Increase student engagement with office facilities and staff
Office of Student Inclusion and Diversity, 309-794-8270.