Information Technology Services
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps students get connected. Our Help Desk is available from 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
For technology help:
ITS Policies and Guidelines
You can view ITS' user policies and guidelines on our Policies and Guidelines page.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Connecting to Wifi
You can view instructions here
- If you know your password, you can reset your Password using the Change Password option (printable PDF).
- If you have forgotten your password, but have already enrolled in our Password Reset program, you can use this link to reset your password (printable PDF).
Note: As of the 2018 school year, all new students and new employees are enrolled in our Password Reset program when they set up their accounts.
- If your current password works, you can enroll in our password reset program. This will allow you to change your password by sending a pin to a personal email or cell phone or by answering security questions (printable PDF).
Get Office 365 for free
You can download Office for your personal computer:
- Going to Office.com.
- Signing in with your email address as your username and your password.
- Clicking on the Install Office button and running the install program.
- Make sure you are signed in with your account.
You can download Word, PowerPoint, and Excel on your mobile devices:
- Go to your device's App store and download the app you would like to use.
- Sign in with your Augustana email as your username and your password.
Samanage knowledgebase and work order/incident report system
Report a problem or find common solutions with Samanage! You will need to log in to use this service. You can find it at http://helpdesk.augustana.edu/.
ITS provides one-on-one, small group, and large group training upon request.
- If you used an Augustana Lynda.com account, look in your email for a message from LinkedIn Learning.
- If you do not have an account, sign up with your augustana.edu or wvik.org address.
- Learn more about LinkedIn Learning.
You can also view videos created by ITS staff at our YouTube page.