Before submitting a vehicle rental request, please read the Fleet Safety Policy. Several significant changes have been made in the vehicle rental policy and procedure.
As of April 15, 2016, training is required for all faculty, staff and students before they may drive any vehicle on behalf of Augustana College. There are additional requirements for larger passenger vans (10-plus) and golf carts.
- Training request form (required for all drivers)
- Training only for golf carts, GEM cars and Gators (personal transportation vehicles) can be requested by using the Training request form.
A Credentialed Driver Agreement form is required for all drivers.
The Motor Vehicle Record authorization is required for all student drivers and all frequent drivers. "Frequent drivers" are staff who are required to drive for their jobs. ("Occasional drivers" who drive on a minimal basis do not need to submit this form.) See policy.
- Credentialed Driver Agreement form (fill out online).
- Motor Vehicle Record authorization form (To request an MVR Authorization online form, email firstname.lastname@example.org.).
Rental reservations can only be made during Facilities office hours, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday.
- Golf cart or GEM car requests require 24 business hours notice.
- Car rentals require 48 business hours notice.
- Mini-van, SUV or 12-passenger van rentals require a seven business day notice.
Reservations cannot be made by students.
For more information, email email@example.com or call the Office of Facility Services at 309-794-7278.