Special student application for non-traditional students
Submit the Special Student Application if:
- You previously have enrolled at Augustana and are re-applying.
- You are considering enrolling to take classes as a part-time student.
- You are a non-degree student.
- You have a bachelor's degree and are interested in pursuing teaching certification.
- You have a bachelor's degree and are interested in the CSD post-baccalaureate program.
- You are applying for summer school only.
- You are applying for January term (as an auditor).
- You are applying for Augustana Next (dual enrollment with select community colleges).
Use the Special Student Application.
You must have a high school diploma to apply.
If you have at least 12 credits of college coursework and are planning to enroll full-time, complete the transfer student application procedure.
If you do not have college coursework and are planning to enroll full-time, complete the high school student application procedure.
Your application to Augustana College will be complete once you submit the following items:
Official high school transcripts. Submit your transcript to the Augustana College Office of Admissions. It should include a cumulative GPA and rank in class (if available).
Augustana is test-optional. ACT/SAT scores will only be considered if they are submitted as supplemental material. Test scores will be accepted as they appear on your official high school transcript, or the ACT or SAT testing organization can send your scores directly to Augustana.
Admissions interview (recommended, but optional). The interview is recommended for all prospective students. For non-traditional students it is particularly beneficial because it will provide an opportunity for you to discuss your educational history, life and learning experience, while we learn about your passions and interests.