Exchange programs offer you the opportunity to immerse yourself in the culture of a university campus across the globe. With 7 different destinations, and options for trimester, semester or year-long exchanges, you have options that can set your college years apart. Study in English or immerse yourself in another language, exchanges let you choose how adventurous to be. These programs are ideal for students who want to become part of a new community, make new friends, study in a new environment and experience life through the eyes of a different culture.
All Augustana exchanges are either for a full academic year or for a semester at the partner universities. If the partner university semester differs from standard U.S. calendars, the timeframe indicates the months students are on the host university campus.
Exchange programs typically have a limited enrollment (2-6 students per year) and require that students work closely with Augustana's International Programs Office to meet all admissions requirements to the host university as well as to schedule and approve coursework for study prior to departure.
- Kobe City University of Foreign Studies, Japan
- Rikkyo University, Tokyo, Japan
- Toyo University, Tokyo, Japan
- Lingnan University, Hong Kong
- Uppsala University, Sweden
- University of Botswana
- University of Passau, Germany
- University of Regensburg, Germany
Reasons to consider an exchange program
1. Exchange programs allow students to study in a specific major or across the curricula of an entire university.
2. Exchange programs are immersive: living, studying and learning among international students.
3. Exchange programs carry no additional study abroad fees or charges, making them affordable.
4. Exchange programs allow students to study in English and/or a second language.