Out-of-state flight reimbursement
Augustana College is committed to enrolling a diverse student body and welcomes students from across the United States.
Augustana offers a one-time flight reimbursement up to $500 for first-year and transfer students who live outside of Illinois, have applied for admission to Augustana College, and who complete an official campus visit by May 1 of the year prior to their enrollment.
Students are welcome to travel alone or with family, but the reimbursement only applies towards the student's flight costs.
To be eligible for reimbursement:
• The campus visit must be an official visit, scheduled directly with the Office of Admissions, athletics, or a fine arts department, and the visit take place by May 1 of the year prior to the student's enrollment.
• Students must live outside Illinois and require airline transportation to travel to campus.
• Students will have applied for admission and have been deemed admissible by their admissions counselor prior to the visit.
• Students will submit their airline receipt to their admissions counselors via email or mail within 30 days of visiting or by May 1, whichever comes first.
• First-year and transfer students are eligible.
Eligible out-of-state flight reimbursement recipients will receive a check in the mail covering the cost of their flight up to $500 within 2-3 weeks of their campus visit and submission of the airline receipt.
Please contact the Office of Admissions for more information.