Skip to main content

Petition to transfer coursework

Petition to Transfer Course Work to Augustana College, Rock Island Ill. 
to Committee on Advanced Standing and Degrees and to General Education Committee

Updated Jan. 25, 2007

In order to transfer credit earned at another institution, Augustana students must obtain approval from the Committee on Advanced Standing and Degrees prior to taking a course. (See specific regulations below the form.)

In addition, to receive approval for a course to fulfill a general education requirement, the petition must be reviewed by the General Education Committee.

Log In to Arches and look for the 'Petition for Transfer Credit Form' link. Complete the form which will automatically be submitted to your adviser and Advanced Standing and Degrees.

A separate form must be submitted for each course for which credit is to be transferred. The student is advised that a petition will not be considered if the information required is not supplied in complete detail.