Missing your Augustana Dining favorites? We'll be helping you bring a little taste of home, well... home!
Today we have Augie Pickle Wrap Pizza:
1 lb pizza dough or whatever pizza dough you prefer
8 oz cream cheese
½ c chopped pickles
2 T pickle juice
½ c chopped ham
¾ c shredded Colby Jack cheese
¾ c shredded Mozzarella cheese
1 t ground black pepper
Chop ham into pieces
Mix shredded cheeses together
1. Place the cream cheese into a small mixing bowl and beat until creamy.
2. Add in the pickle juice and mix just enough to incorporate.
3. Press pizza dough ball into a disk or use your favorite pre-made crust.
4. Spread cream cheese sauce onto pizza dough.
5. Spread chopped ham evenly over cream cheese sauce.
6. Sprinkle the shredded cheese mixture over the ham.
7. Arrange pickle slices over the pizza top (like you would pepperoni).
8. Shake black pepper over all.
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is golden brown.