Amazon Locker is a secure, self-service kiosk where you can pick up your Amazon packages. Our new Locker is at Erickson Residence Center, 3151 12th Ave., on the front side of the building's exterior, left of entrance.
It is available 24 hours a day.
How to use the Amazon Locker
Students, faculty and staff can have their items shipped to our new campus Amazon Locker “Josue” just outside the Erickson Residential Hall entrance. There is no additional cost to use the Amazon locker.
How to send a package to the Amazon Locker “Josue” location:
1. When checking out of Amazon, you will see a comment under Shipping Address such as “Pick up from an Amazon Locker” with a link noting the number of locker locations near your current address zip code. Click on this link.
2. A “Search for an Amazon Pickup location near you” window will pop up. Search by zip code 61201 and select Amazon Locker name “Josue”. Customers can add the new Amazon locker “Josue” to their Amazon address books by filling out an online form to further simplify the checkout process.
3. Complete checkout as usual.
4. Once the package is delivered, you will receive an email with your unique 6 digit pickup code (PIN). Go to the locker location and follow the onscreen instructions using your pickup code. You have three (3) calendar days to pick up your package. If you do not pick up your package, it will be returned for a full refund.
Returning packages to the Amazon Locker
1. After you submit your return request in the Online Return Center, you will receive a Locker drop-off code via email. Take the unique code to your locker location.
2. Enter your code into the touch screen display and follow the instructions on the screen.
3. There are size limitations and collection deadlines (usually three business days) with Amazon Lockers.
Amazon is solely responsible for the maintenance of the locker. If you experience any issues with the lockers, call Amazon at 877-346-6244.
Q: Can I have something like a mattress delivered to an Amazon locker?
A: No. Most items on Amazon.com can be delivered to a locker, but there are a few restrictions, like an item's size and weight. Learn more about product eligibility.
Q: What if I am unable to select Amazon Locker for my package?
A: That usually means the lockers are full at the time you are placing your order. In this case, you would need to select a different delivery option.
Amazon Customer Service, 877-346-6244