You have committed to Augustana College and made your tuition deposit. Although you still have several months before you embark on this new adventure of college, here are some things you can do to stay excited about your decision and Augustana!
Now that you're committed to Augustana College, we hope you'll start connecting with the Augustana community and show your Viking pride.
- If you haven't already, follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Join the Augustana Class of 2028 Facebook group.
- Let your family know they can join the Augustana Class of 2028 parents and families Facebook group.
- Follow the @AugustanaBound Instagram account, submit your profile and start connecting with your future classmates
- Check out Blogustana, our student blog, to find out about preparing for college at Augustana, life on campus and more.
Show your Viking pride:
Scroll down to see free downloadable logos, digital frames, and decorations to give your graduation party the perfect Augustana touch!
Check out the Augustana Bookstore to find all your Augie gear!
For our future Viking athletes, make sure to download this Student-Athlete Signing Form to use on college signing day.
Augustana graphics (click arrows to advance):
"Augustana Bound" decorations
We look forward to giving you your own "Augustana Bound" Yard Sign and mascot tabletop sign. Schedule your personalized campus visit today or stop by Admissions to pick up your decorations! Or In the meantime, download the PDF or JPG to have your own yard sign made.
"Augustana Bound" digital frames
Instructions to use "Augustana bound" digital frames with your own photos.