Skip to main content

What in the F-1?

The Office of International Student and Scholar Services will sponsor a drop-in to learn more about the office, current initiatives, and immigration policy that impacts Augie's international students

The F-1 Visa (academic student) allows students to enter the U.S. as a full-time student at an accredited college, university, seminary, conservatory, academic high school, elementary school, or other academic institution or in a language training program.

This program is in conjunction with International Education Week, an opportunity to celebrate the benefits of international education and exchange worldwide. 


Google Meet

(‪US‬)‪+1 617-675-4444‬; PIN: ‪876 999 002 7068#‬




Xong Sony Yang