Information for Part-time Students
Individuals who wish to enroll at Augustana part-time may apply as a part-time student under one of two categories and should follow those links to follow the application process:
Part-time non-degree students will hear a decision on their application by email within two weeks. First-time enrolling students will be required to:
- send an official copy of the most recent educational experience (high school or college)
- provide a copy of driver's license or government issued photo ID at the time of registration
- sign the Augustana honor pledge prior to registration
- report to campus during the specified time period to register in person and show a photo ID
- show photo ID and obtain a valid campus identification card
- set-up an Augustana email account
- validate your campus network username and password
Details about the registration process and steps above will be sent to accepted students by email.
Some part-time non-degree students may be eligible for the Adult Community Education Program.