Declaration of Candidacy for Graduation
College Policy - Students are required to apply to graduate through Arches at least one term before the term of graduation. However, students may be restricted from registration prior to this date for failure to apply for graduation.
- This is the list of students who have completed an application to graduate during the 2013 - 2014 academic year: Graduation Candidates
- If your name is not listed, you must apply online through Arches. Applications may be submitted up to three terms (including Summer Term) prior to the intended term of graduation, but not later than the tenth day of classes of the term in which you intend to graduate. See Archesfor the application deadlines and graduation dates. (https://webadvisor.augustana.edu)
- You may not declare majors or minors during your last term of enrollment. (Note: AAUN and BUAD are not graduation majors.)
- If you intend to graduate fall or winter term 2013 - 2014, or summer 2014 of fall 2014-15 you may be recognized at the Annual Convocation in May. The following guidelines for participation in the Convocation apply:
- You may apply for graduation and your intention to participate in the Annual Convocation by Monday, March 10, 2014.
- Minimum credits earned: You must have earned at least 91 credts through Winter Term 2013 - 2014.
- You have declared a graduation major. (AAUN and BUAD do not qualify.)
- Students may not graduate with an incomplete "I" for a course that counts within the 123 credits required to graduate.
Note: The responsibility for understanding and meeting the degree requirements rests entirely with the student.