Schedule a visit
Augustana offers three kinds of visits:
1. Individual visits: Each visit is customized to the student's interest. Tour campus, observe a class, meet a professor, coach, admissions, financial aid and other staff, go to a music or athletic practice, eat a cafeteria lunch and more. Available all year.
Starting May 1 of your junior year in high school, you also may schedule an admissions interview on this visit.
2. Special visit days: Combine the best of an individual visit with some of our special admissions events. These include:
- Fall Visit Days (for high school students)
- Fridays at Augustana (for high school students)
- Transfer Fridays (for transfer students)
- Open House and Scholarship Competition (for applied high school seniors)
- Overnights (for admitted high school seniors and transfer students)
- It Begins with "A" (for admitted high school seniors and transfer students)
- Spring Preview Days (suggested for sophomores and juniors)
- Summer Visit Days (for high school students)
3. Group Visits: Come with a school group, team, church or other organization. Tour of campus, presentations by admissions and/or financial assistance, college search workshop. Other options may include tours of the art museum, cadaver lab and geology museum, campus nature walk, library research lesson and more.
Make your visit count
Get the most from your visit
The best time for an individual visit is on a weekday during the school year while classes are in session. This allows you the most options for visiting classes, meeting faculty and sampling student life.
We highly recommend including an admissions interview. Typically scheduled during an individual visit after May 1 of a student's junior year, students meet one-on-one with an admissions counselor. Interviews are available Monday-Friday when we are not hosting visit events.
For the best opportunities on campus we often suggest avoiding: Finals weeks and breaks. See our academic calendar for this year's schedule. Be sure to check our calendar for other special events you wouldn't want to miss.