Augustana Alumni Board of Directors
The Alumni Board is composed of 36 representatives, representing graduates from each decade and geographic region. The Board also includes a small group of current Augustana students and administrators. Members are elected to three-year terms.
The primary responsibilities of Alumni Board members include:
- To make an effort to attend all Alumni Board meetings.
- To make a personal commitment to the goals and objectives of the college.
- To make regular financial gifts commensurate with his or her ability.
- To be willing to volunteer his or her services to assist in development, admissions, or placement efforts of the college when there is an expressed need.
- To attend and assist with area alumni gatherings.
- To assist with the enlistment of other volunteer leadership and workers.