Moodle 2 faculty resources
Official Moodle Documentation:
Moodle 2.x documentation for working with resources and activities
Current courses are created each academic year on our main Moodle site at http://moodle.augustana.edu.
Courses from Fall 2011 through Summer 2013 have been archived to our Moodle Archive site at http://moodlearchive.augustana.edu. For pre-2011 courses, contact the ITS Helpdesk for a backup file.
Click on the links below to go directly to the answer
- How are students added/enrolled to my course?
- How do I manually add users to my course?
- How do I remove users or students who have dropped?
- How can I allow guests or self-enrollments in my courses?
Courses (creation, duplication, merging)
- How do I create a course that is not associated with WebAdvisor (i.e., a departmental area or a committee)?
- How do I copy or restore a course?
- I teach two or more sections of the same course. How can I have all students view the same content?
- I can't figure out how to edit an existing resource (quiz, activity, etc). Help?
Building Your Course
- What is the difference between a Resource and an Assignment?
- How do I add a file (i.e. PDF) to my course?
- How do I edit something (i.e. PDF name, assignment availability) that I've added to my course?