- shawnbeattie on Students can now download Office Professional via Office 365
- katie hanson on Students can now download Office Professional via Office 365
- Augie Techknowledge » Phishing (Scam emails looking for confidential information) on Added email security for Augustana.edu
- Augie Techknowledge » Attachments in Digest Mode on Digest or no Digest?
- shawnbeattie on Keyboard Shortcuts
TagsAlias Aliases Canned Responses convenience Digest docs drive finals week Gmail google Google Apps Google Docs Google Drive Google Labs java java 7 java 7 vulnerability lab computers labmaps labs labstats lost files Mac Organization PC phishing security Shortcut Shortcuts Training vulnerability welcome Windows windows 7 mac screen shots
Tag Archives: java 7 vulnerability
An article (link) released January 10, 2013 by the United States Computer Emergency Readiness Team (US-CERT.gov) states a known vulnerability in Java version 7. The overview from the mentioned article is as follows: “A vulnerability in the way Java 7 … Continue reading