- shawnbeattie on Students & staff can now download Office Professional via Office 365
- katie hanson on Students & staff can now download Office Professional via Office 365
- Augie Techknowledge » Phishing (Scam emails looking for confidential information) on Added email security for Augustana.edu
- Augie Techknowledge » Attachments in Digest Mode on Digest or no Digest?
- shawnbeattie on Keyboard Shortcuts
Tag Archives: java 7
An article (link) released January 10, 2013 by the United States Computer Emergency Readiness Team (US-CERT.gov) states a known vulnerability in Java version 7. The overview from the mentioned article is as follows: “A vulnerability in the way Java 7 … Continue reading