- shawnbeattie on Students can now download Office Professional via Office 365
- katie hanson on Students can now download Office Professional via Office 365
- Augie Techknowledge » Phishing (Scam emails looking for confidential information) on Added email security for Augustana.edu
- Augie Techknowledge » Attachments in Digest Mode on Digest or no Digest?
- shawnbeattie on Keyboard Shortcuts
TagsAlias Aliases Canned Responses convenience Digest docs drive finals week Gmail google Google Apps Google Docs Google Drive Google Labs java java 7 java 7 vulnerability lab computers labmaps labs labstats lost files Mac Organization PC phishing security Shortcut Shortcuts Training vulnerability welcome Windows windows 7 mac screen shots
Monthly Archives: October 2012
To paraphrase the dictionary.com definition, phishing is when a person tries to obtain confidential information from Internet users, usually through an email that appears legitmate, but contains a link to a fake website that replicates the real one. From time … Continue reading