- Dede Raditya on Our Top Five Tools for Creating Instructional Videos
- shawnbeattie on Students can now download Office Professional via Office 365
- katie hanson on Students can now download Office Professional via Office 365
- Augie Techknowledge » Phishing (Scam emails looking for confidential information) on Added email security for Augustana.edu
- Augie Techknowledge » Attachments in Digest Mode on Digest or no Digest?
TagsAlias Aliases Canned Responses convenience Digest docs drive finals week Gmail google Google Apps Google Docs Google Drive Google Labs java java 7 java 7 vulnerability lab computers labmaps labs labstats lost files Mac Organization PC phishing security Shortcut Shortcuts Training vulnerability welcome Windows windows 7 mac screen shots
Monthly Archives: October 2012
To paraphrase the dictionary.com definition, phishing is when a person tries to obtain confidential information from Internet users, usually through an email that appears legitmate, but contains a link to a fake website that replicates the real one. From time … Continue reading