Augustana College is committed to working with students to help them achieve their academic goals. We are excited you are considering Augustana as a place to continue your education.
|10 tips when comparing financial aid|
Our financial assistance staff invites you to contact us.
Please take the time to review the information and links on this page.
Things to remember
- The 2015-2016 FAFSA is now available to complete online at www.fafsa.gov.
- Eligible families can use the IRS data retrieval process when completing the FAFSA in order to save time and reduce errors. This tool will become available on February 1, 2015.
- If you haven't already done so, please complete the 2015-2016 New Student Financial Assistance Information Form and submit it to the Augustana Financial Assistance Office.
- Visit the Scholarship Information page to learn more about our institutional gift assistance.
- Admitted students who intend to enroll at Augustana must submit a $350 non-refundable deposit by May 1 in order to reserve their place in the incoming class.
- Financial assistance counselors are available to meet with prospective students and their families during weekday campus visits.