Faculty Review Preparation Documents
Augustana College is committed to providing a system for peer review of faculty performance that provides a mutually useful opportunity for professional development and improvement through a transparent and evidence-driven process. The following documents are designed to assist Augustana faculty at all levels in preparing for their reviews with the Faculty Welfare Committee. Each document provides preparation guidelines and descriptions of the review process for both faculty review candidates and their department chairs.
Performance Reviews (for non-tenure-track faculty):
- Review preparation guidelines
- Materials checklist for Associate Professors
- Materials checklist for Professors
- Weightings worksheet for post-tenure merit
- Weightings worksheet for post-tenure merit for FDP
If you have any questions or concerns about faculty reviews or other FWC matters, contact your division chair or the chair of the Faculty Welfare Committee, Deb Bracke.