The Office of Student Inclusion and Diversity is offering a Graduate School Workshop Series for students trying to decide if graduate school is an option. The series includes access to writing workshops, individual coaching and feedback.
Sessions include information on:
- Asking Questions on Your Grad School Visit
- CV and Letter of Recommendation Bootcamp
- Personal Statement Bootcamp
- How to Be Successful in Grad School Panel
- Interviewing and Networking Workshop
Workshop dates are Sept. 12 and 19, and Oct. 3, 10, 17, and 24. Sessions will take place from 4:30-5:30 p.m. in Olin 109. There will be free food at every event.
Space is limited on a first-come, first-served basis.
Priority will be given to senior and juniors, but all are welcome and encouraged to sign up.