Students and Alumni -
Beginning the first year and extending beyond graduation, Career Development assists students of all majors with career-related questions and tasks as they transition from college to career.
As part of the Community Engagement Center, Career Development works closely with offices providing internships and volunteer opportunities in order to support students who are connecting their talents and passions with the local community and the world beyond.
Career Development works with students and alumni on:
- Discovering their interests, values, personalities, and skills
- Finding and researching career options
- Writing resumes and letters and preparing for interviews
- Strategizing for a job search
- Applying to graduate or professional school
Connect with Career Development by: