Knowlton Athletic Complex fundraiser
Here’s your chance to be a part of the exciting renovation and expansion that will give Augustana one of the finest Division-III stadiums in the nation.
The Austin E. Knowlton Outdoor Athletic Complex, named in honor of the late philanthropist who founded the Knowlton Foundation, will be completed in time for the Vikings’ 2013 opening kickoff. A generous gift from the Knowlton Foundation is funding the construction of the athletic complex.
The centerpiece of the complex — the Charles D. Lindberg Grandstand and Stadium — honors the 1950 alumnus who served ?on the Board of Trustees for 25 years and has supported the college with many gifts through the years. Other new facilities in the complex will be the Ken Anderson Academic All-America Club, the Players’ Plaza and the Viking Patio.
Many Augustana football fans and former players have asked how they can be part of this legacy. The following giving ?opportunities are available at this time:
Donate a brick to the plaza area at the stadium entrance. Honor a graduate, memorialize a loved one or recognize a reunion year.
- Small imprinted brick $250 (Limit 3 lines of text and 10 characters per line)
- Medium imprinted brick $500 (Limit 4 lines of text and 15 characters per line)
- Large imprinted brick $750 (Limit 6 lines of text and 20 characters per line)
Other ways to leave your mark
- Imprint your name on a stadium seat in Lindberg Stadium $500
- Imprint your name on a locker in Lindberg Stadium locker room $1,000
* Each gift must be paid in full before a name is engraved or a naming plaque is attached.
Don’t miss this opportunity to leave your mark in Augustana’s new athletic complex! For more details, contact Scott Park, Office of Advancement, at (309) 794-7587 or ScottPark@augustana.edu.