Summer Instructional Camps 2013
|Led by: Head Coach Grey Giovanine; assistants: Coach Tom Jessee, Dallas Duwa and Rick Harrigan. Guest Lecturer: Chips Giovanine.|
To register, download the registration form.
For more information call (309) 794-7497.
June 3-6, Grades 2-6
June 10-13, Grades 7-11
June 17-20, Grades 2-6
9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Cost $175 per week
- Fee includes camp T-shirt, awards/contests, regulation-size camp ball
- Developmental camp for youngsters wishing to improve in
all phases of the game
- Campers will be divided into divisions according to age
- Each division will have games and individual contests
- Each camper will need to dress in shorts, T-shirt, socks and basketball shoes
- Campers will need to bring sack lunches each day. Concession stand will be available each day at noon.
Tentative day camp schedule:
9-9.15 a.m. Roll call
9:15-10 a.m. Team organization
10:11 a.m. Lecture/breakdown
11 a.m.-noon Stations/fundamentals
Noon-1 p.m. Lunch
1-2 p.m. Team organization
2-3 p.m. Contests/games
3-3:30 p.m. Games
3.30-4 p.m. Closing
Shooting Camp Grades 2-11
Saturday, June 8, 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
8:30-9 a.m. Registration
Cost $75 (Campers must bring own lunch)
Fees include camp T-shirt, awards/contests, and regulation size camp ball
- Best of its kind in the Midwest
- Intensive camp for all youngsters interested in improving their shooting
- In-depth videotape analysis
- Physiological mechanics
- Develop self-analysis skills
- Basics of good free-throw shooting