Honor Roll of Donors 2013-14
Augustana greatly appreciates the alumni, parents and friends who chose to support the college financially during the July 1, 2013, through June 30, 2014, fiscal year, and is proud to recognize these individuals in the Honor Roll of Donors.
We invite you to review the honor rolls listed below and know that each name represents someone who has made a thoughtful and remarkable investment in the education and future of the young people who study at Augustana College. On behalf of the current and future students — the ultimate beneficiaries of your gifts — thank you. Augustana is strengthened by your support. To read about how your gifts are already making an impact on the college, we invite you to read the Report from the President.
Honor Roll of Donors
Visit our online Honor Roll of Donors to view the names of donor members of the Society of 1860, The Presidents Society and Augustana Founders.
Giving Recognition Levels
Fiscal year 2013-14 donor recognition levels are listed below. Gift club credit includes gifts to WVIK-Augustana Public Radio, Swenson Swedish Immigration Research Center, and Matching Gifts.
- Society of 1860: Lifetime cumulative giving, to any designation, of $250,000+
- Society of 1860-In Memoriam: Lifetime cumulative giving and/or matured estate gifts, to any designation, of $250,000+
- The Presidents Society: total annual giving, any designation, of $1,000+ during the fiscal year
- Augustana Founders: Individuals who have chosen to benefit the college through their estate plans or other legacy giving arrangements
- Augustana Founders-In Memoriam: Individuals whose estate plans or legacy giving arrangements benefited the college after their lifetimes
Every effort has been made to ensure accuracy in these listings. If you have any questions or would like to amend your listing, please contact Anne Bergren, Director of Donor Relations and Stewardship at (309) 794-7228, toll free at (800) 798-8100, ext. 7228, or email@example.com.