Moodle 2 faculty resources
Official Moodle Documentation:
Moodle 2.x documentation for working with resources and activities
Moodle 2.x documentation for managing a Moodle course (enrollments and security)
Click on the links below to go directly to the answer:
Transition from Moodle 1 to Moodle 2
- What happened to my old courses?
- How to migrate course content over from Moodle 1.9 (pre-2011-12) to Moodle 2
(printable PDF version)
- How are students added/enrolled to my course?
- How do I manually add users to my course?
- How do I remove users or students who have dropped?
- How can I allow guests or self-enrollments in my courses?
Courses (creation, duplication, merging)
- How do I create a course that is not associated with WebAdvisor (i.e., a departmental area or a committee)?
- How do I copy or restore a course?
- I teach two or more sections of the same course. How can I have all students view the same content?
- I can't figure out how to edit an existing resource (quiz, activity, etc). Help?
Building Your Course
- What is the difference between a Resource and an Assignment?
- How do I add a file (i.e. PDF) to my course?
- How do I edit something (i.e. PDF name, assignment availability) that I've added to my course?