Service: Plans and Priorities for 2013-14
Re-evaluate library services in order to maximize efficiency, effectiveness, and sustainability during transition into a 21st century library program.
Explore alternatives for providing reference services
- Gather background information for possible service models to facilitate discussion and planning of service points for reference (Anne)
- Expand in-depth research appointment program (Anne)
- Signage to explain diverse range of research help (Christine)
Provide copyright resources to faculty with regards to blended learning (Christine and Carla)
Re-evaluate physical and electronic reserves (Christine)
Review the displays and events program for freshness of appeal, campus engagement, etc.
- New and Different campaign (Margi, Sarah, Stefanie)
Review public patron policies
- Develop and implement guidelines for off-site researcher requests and large reproduction orders in Special Collections (Sarah)