RefWorks allows you to download, manage, and store citations for your research projects. You can import citations directly from almost all of Augustana's electronic databases-such as JSTOR and all EBSCOhost databases (Academic Search Premier, PsycINFO, etc.)-or manually enter bibliographic information from books and other non-electronic sources. Once you've added your citations to your RefWorks database, use RefWorks to easily format your papers and generate your bibliographies-in any citation style! You can access your RefWorks database from any computer with an internet connection.
▪ Off campus?
1. Enter the following Group Code on the gray "Remote Access" page: RWAugustanaColl
2. Enter your personal log-in name and password.
▪ Using RefWorks for the first time? Click here for a handout to help you get started.
(If you're off campus, first follow instruction #1 above.)
1. Click the blue "Sign up for an Individual Account" link
2. Enter your name, followed by a username and password of your choice
(we recommend using your Augie ID and password)
3. Enter your Augie e-mail address, and select "type of user" and "area of focus"
4. Click "register"
Not sure how to import a reference from a certain database? Click here for step-by-step instructions for some of Augustana's most popular databases.