We in the Augustana College Financial Assistance Office want to assure you of our commitment to working with you toward obtaining your degree. By now, you have begun to recognize the benefits of an Augustana liberal arts education.
As returning students, many of you may be considering a number of outstanding opportunities available to you such as internships, study abroad programs and independent study. We are here to assist you as you pursue those options that broaden the Augustana experience.
Things to Remember
- The 2013-2014 FAFSA is now available to complete online at www.fafsa.gov.
- Eligible families can use the IRS data retrieval process when completing the FAFSA to save time and reduce errors. This tool will be available starting February 3, 2013. For assistance in using this retrieval tool, please view this helpful tutorial for step by step instructions.
- If you haven't already done so, please complete the 2013-2014 Returning Student Financial Assistance Information Form and submit it to the Augustana Financial Assistance Office.
- We encourage families to view these FAFSA completion videos before filing the FAFSA online starting in January.
The Federal Student Aid site is a great resource as you begin the financial aid process.
- Visit our Important PIN Information and Tips on Completing the FAFSA
pages for helpful instructions before filing the FAFSA.