Swenson Swedish Immigration Research Center
The Swenson Center at Augustana College is a national archives and research institute providing resources for the study of Swedish immigration to North America, the communities the immigrants established, and the role the immigrants and their descendants have played in American life. This is achieved by promoting and initiating academic research in the field and by collecting and cataloging Swedish-American archival and library materials. Another major role for the Center is to assist people researching their Swedish-American genealogy.
Swenson Center News
- 2012 Ander Lecture by Dr. Donna Gabaccia available to view online!
- New book published based on Swenson Center conference on Swedes and Norwegians
- Olsson Visiting Scholar Award application deadline is May 1, 2013
- Swedish American Genealogist back issues available online
- Digital letter collection
Join our mailing list
If you would like receive occasional e-mail updates from the Swenson Center, please fill out your e-mail address below. You may unsubscribe at any time.