11th annual International Food Festival
Saturday, Feb. 2, 2013
Tickets on sale now through the ticket office. Tickets are $15 for adults, $26 for couples and $7 for children under 10.
We broke our attendance record last year! 526 members of the Augustana and Quad-Cities community enjoyed this special celebration of international culture through cuisine.
Join us for an all-you-can-eat buffet of dishes from all over the world.
No reserved seating.
Questions? Please email Jane Tiedge.
- Pan Fried Taiwanese Tilapia with Chili Sauce
- Gyoza (pork & cabbage pot stickers)
- Ma Po Tofu (Szechwan tofu & pork w/chili soy marinade)
- Japanese Marinated Chicken wings
- Vegetarian Stir Fry
- Basmati Rice
- Atakelte (Ethiopian cabbage & potatoes)
- Kenyan Maandazi (fried pita bread)
- African Fruit Salad (papaya, mango, pineapple, & bananas)
- Couscous Salad
South & Southeast Asia
- Naan Indian Flat Bread
- Bhindi Bhaji (okra & tomatoes)
- Fried Pork Spring Rolls
- Yellow Thai Chicken Curry
- Aloo Podina Chag (Indian potato, yogurt, cucumber & spices)
- Tabbouleh (Lebanese bulgar, mint & parsley salad)
- Middle Eastern Carrot Salad
- Chicken Souvlaki
- Filafel Wraps
- Salmon & Dill Sauce
- Grilled Tilapia & Shrimp with Pesto Gnocchi
- Chicken & Sausage Paella
- Stamppot (hearty vegetable mash served w/sausage)
- Brazilian Black Bean Stew
- Sliced mangos
- Beef Empanadas
- Jerk Roast Pork
- Salsa Verde
- Assortment of pies, cookies
- In honor of our Swedish heritage, we will be serving rice pudding with lingonberries.