Residence Hall Storage
2014 Residential Summer Storage Information
For Summer Storage
- Summer storage begins on Monday, May 12 in all buildings.
- From Monday, May 12 - Sunday, May 25
- Storage is available from 8:00 p.m. - 12 midnight by contacting the CA on duty.
- TLA students who live 400+ miles away can store up to 3 items in the Swanson basement, but space is very limited.
What and how much can I store over the summer?
- You can store up to three items. These items include furnishings like couches, futons, and appliances (cleaned, please!) or even large boxes full of smaller possessions.
What's not allowed?
- Flammable liquids and other incendiary/hazardous items, food, loose lumber, or anything that's deemed dangerous by college staff at the time of storage.
Where am I allowed to store my possessions during the summer?
- You must store your possessions in the residence hall where you will be living NEXT year (fall 2014). Storage hours and procedures are standard in every hall.
Will my possessions be safe?
- While we have a very good track record in terms of safeguarding your belongings, occasionally items are damaged or lost. Please consider that you are storing these items AT YOUR OWN RISK; the college will not cover repair or replacement costs. Under these circumstances, it makes sense not to store valuables.
Is storage space guaranteed for every resident?
- Storage space is limited and available on a first-come-first-served basis for those who will be residing in the residence halls. If you wait too long it's possible you'll be out of luck. Planning ahead is always a good idea.
- Email the ARD in the builing where you will be living next year:
- Andreen: Amanda Kriegl
- Erickson: Amy Maplethrope
- Swanson: Ayanna Wade
- Westerlin: Allycia Nelson