The following documents will help your organization as the year progresses. They include forms you will need to apply to become a student organization (which will be taken care of by the dean of students) and request funding for your organization (which will be take care of by SGA).
- Contingency Application - This from consists of questions that must be answered and turned into SGA before a group can come request funds.
- Monetary Request Application - This application must contain in detail what exactly the organization would like SGA to fund. It also must be turned into SGA before a group can request funds. Please also read the contingency request guidelines which are part of the document.
(Note: Please fill out the Contingency Application & Monetary Request Application to be considered for a funding request.)
- Monetary Request Information
- Fundraising For Your Club - If you are having some trouble coming up with fundraisers here are some ideas that have worked in the past
- Student Organization Application for the College - This form must be turned into the Dean of Students Office, Founders 104 to apply to become a recognized student organization.