Important Information for Incoming Students
Quick links to services:
- CampusNet - on campus information:
- links to webmail, arches, moodle, starfish, timeclock, etc.)
- list of department websites and phone numbers
- Gerber CSL menu
- bus schedule
- campus calendar
- much more...
- Free Office 365 download instructions
- Lynda.com - video tutorials
- What about anti-virus for my computer?
- How can I safeguard my computer?
- Anti-virus links can be found on the first-year seminar moodle course
- What about networking in the residence halls?
- Where is wireless available on campus?
- Where is wireless Internet available in the residence halls?
- Why do I need to know my MAC address?
- What does a MAC address look like?
- How can I find my MAC address?
- What is a MAC address?
- What is the purpose of a MAC address?
- Am I required to bring a computer?
- What kind of computer is best?
- Are there any computer discounts available?
- Should I purchase a desktop or notebook?
- Does Augustana have any specific computer requirements?
- What about warranties?
- What software is needed?
- Will I need a personal printer?
- Is there anything else that I might need?
- Who do I contact with additional questions?