Meal Plans and Viking Dollars
Meal plans can be used in the Center for Student Life and in select locations for meal bundles. You can use Viking Dollars in the campus snack bar, coffee house, or convenience store.
Meal plan changes can be made during the first week of each term at the Dining Service Administrative Office on the fifth floor of the Center for Student Life, or contact us at 309-794-7543. All meal plan are non-refundable
Meal Plan 2013-2014
|Plan||Meals per week||Viking Dollars per term||Cost per term|
|Off-campus plans||Meals per week||Viking Dollars per term||Cost per term|
|Any 70||*70 meals||$165||$912|
|Any 90||*90 meals||$75||
*Meals and viking dollars roll over term to term during the 2014-2015 academic year.
An additional block of 25 meals for $250.00 may be added to any off campus plan.
|Meal service begins||Flex Dollar issue date||Meal service ends w/dinner||Service black-out dates|
|August 24||November 8||
Nov. 9 - Nov. 15
Nov. 28 - Nov. 30
|November 16||February 21||
Nov. 27 - Nov. 29
Dec. 20 - Jan. 11
Feb. 21 - March 8
|March 8||May 24||May 24 end of term|
Meal weeks, meal periods
1. The meal week begins with breakfast on Sunday and ends with dinner on Saturday.
2. Meal plan counts reset at Sunday breakfast for all dining plans.
Viking Dollars can be used in any Augustana dining establishment on campus. They also may be used at the football stadium for food and beverage purchases. Viking Dollars go on your Augustana I.D. card. You just swipe your card and the purchase is deducted from your balance.
|Amount||Price per $||Discount|
|$600 or more||$0.90||10%|
Important Viking Dollars information
1. Once Viking Dollars have been issued, they cannot be reduced or refunded
2. Unused Viking Dollars will roll over between fall term and winter term, and from winter term to spring term.
3. At the end of the spring term, on the Monday after commencement, all unused Viking Dollars will expire.
4. Due to the open availability of food items, only those who have paid may enter the Center for Student Life dining center.