Titles recently acquired by the Swenson Center
- Abbott Gianni, Rachel. The Scandinavian Immigrant Experience in Utah, 1850-1930. 2014.
- Bergman, Klas. Land of Dreams: a reporter's journey from Sweden to America. 2013.
- Ehrlander, Mary. Seventeen Years in Alaska: A Depiction of Life Among the Indians of Yakutat. University of Alaska Press, 2014.
- Landgren, Bengt. Anton Blanck: litteraturhistoriker och publicist. Atlantis, 2013
- Setterdahl, Lilly. True Immigrant Stories: the Swedes of Cleveland Ohio 1873-2013. Nobel-Monitor Lodge No 130 of Vasa Order of America, 2014.
- Voolich, Erica Dakin. A Ring and a Bundle of Letters: an immigrant's story and the family's stories back home with genealogical information on Eric Helsten's family. Lulu.com, 2013.
- Waldenström, Paul Peter. Squire Adamsson: or where do you live? Pietisten, 2014
- Williams, Kim-Eric. New Sweden on the Delaware: a photographic tour of the historic sites of America's first Swedes and Finns. Philadelphia, PA: Swedish Colonial Society, 2013.
- Ågren, Maria. Domestic Secrets: women and property in Sweden 1600-1857. University of North Carolina Press, 2009.