All vehicle rentals may be called in to the Facilities Office at (309)794-7278 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We require at least 24 hours notice to provide a rental car for you or your group.
Vehicles are rented through our existing contract with Enterprise. Our contract includes concierge service, which means
- Enterprise will drop off the vehicle on campus, and pick it up when you return.
(You can pick up and drop off the vehicle yourself, if necessary.)
- There is no need to refill the gas tank when you are done.
Dropping off and picking up vehicle rentals:
- 8:30 A.M to 4:30 P.M. Monday through Friday in the Facilities Office.
- After hours and weekends in the Office of Public Safety/Police.
- Vehicle rental keys may not be taken prior to any rental. Rental charges start when vehicle packets/keys are picked up.
We need the following from you to reserve the vehicle:
*please note: All vehicle rentals must be made by a Augustana Faculty/Staff member. Students cannot reserve vehicles.**
- Departure date & time (Rental charges start at requested rental time. Packets/Keys may not be taken prior to requested rental time)
- Return date & time
- Vehicle type (Compact, Standard Size, Full Size, Mini-Van, Small SUV, Medium SUV, Large SUV, Passenger Van)
- Departmental Account Number
- Name of driver(s)
- Photocopy of Driver's License for each driver
Students are allowed to drive rental vehItalic (Ctrl+I)icles. However, all drivers must be 21 years of age or older.
- Enterprise Signature on File form filled out and turned in to the Facilities Office. We must have one of these on file for each renter and driver before they can take their rental vehicle. Please fill out the form (if you haven't already) and send it to Trisha in the Facilities Services office (email or campus mail is fine). Also please be sure to include a copy of your driver's license.
Enterprise Rentals Made Outside Facilities Services Office
- If you are renting a vehicle from Enterprise on your own, you must put the rental on your Augustana purchase card.
- The vehicle must be picked up and dropped off at the location you rented it from. Do not call and request the vehicle be dropped off at Augustana or be picked up Augustana if you are renting on your own.
- You must have a copy of your drivers license on file in the Facilities office before renting on your own.
- You must have a Enterprise Signature on File Form filled out and turned in to the Facilities Office before renting on your own.
During your travel, you must always have the following documents with you:
- Current, valid Driver's License
- A printed copy of the accident form
- A copy of the Augustana auto insurance card. Copies of the insurance card are in the glove compartment of all Augustana owned vehicles. They are also placed inside each vehicle rental packet.
Vehicle Rental Prices
Augustana 12 - Passenger Van Rental Fee's
Local Only Trips (Quad City immediate area)
- Under 4 hours (round trip) $20.00
- 4+ hours (round trip) $40.00
Long Distance Trips
- Under 200 miles (round trip) $60.00
- Over 200 miles (round trip) $100.00
Enterprise Vehicle Rental Fee's
- Standard Car
- Daily $38.53
- Weekly $211.92
- Montly $809.1
- Full Size Car
- Daily $40.03
- Weekly $220.17
- Monthly $840.63
- Daily $62.53
- Weekly $343.92
- Monthly $1,313.13
- SUV (medium)
- Daily $63.53
- Weekly $329.00
- Monthly $1,334.13
- SUV (large)
- Daily $73.53
- Weekly $384.95
- Monthly $1,544.13
- 12 - Passenger Enterprise Van
- Daily $111.03
- Weekly $610.67
- Monthly $2,331.63
Accidents and Insurance
The driver MUST notify the proper authorities (local police, state patrol or sheriff) in the event of an accident. During business hours, Tammy Sullivan should also be notified. 309-794-7203.
A complete report of the accident must be filed as soon as possible at the Business Office. If the vehicle is disabled, have it towed to the nearest repair garage. Do not commit repair work to the garage until authorized by the Business Office. Please obtain an Accident Insurance Form and complete as much information as possible and return to the Business office.
The Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) should not be accepted, as this will create a redundancy of coverage and increase in the cost of the rental. The College's master insurance policy includes rental vehicle coverage for vehicles valued at less than or equal to $35,000. The coverage includes a $1,000.00 deductible. In the event of an accident, applicable repair costs up to the deductible will be born by the department of the user. An employee operating a College or rental vehicle for College business is covered by the College's worker's compensation and liability policies.