Recruitment Communications Coordinator
Job Title: Recruitment Communications Coordinator Revised: July 2014
Status: Non-Exempt Full-time 12 month schedule
Reports To: Director of Recruitment Technology and Operations
Overview: This position plays a key role in the college's recruitment communications through data entry and processing of recruitment communications and events for high school sophomores, juniors and seniors, and transfer students at various stages within our Student Information System Colleague.
- Manages communication to first year, transfer and international students regarding application decisions, scholarships, and academic programs through precise data entry, and highly personalized mailings and electronic correspondence
- Works with the Director of Recruitment Technology and Operations to create, program and update new and existing documents for recruitment print and electronic communications
- Utilizes MS word, excel and the college information system (Colleague) to merge and process targeted mailings and letters to students, parents and other constituencies
- Coordinates large mailings through collaboration with other offices and departments
- Supports on and off-campus recruitment events through data entry, tracking attendance and maintaining connected databases
- Provides support and works with the Campus Visit Team, answering phones, greeting guests and assisting the campus visit team as needed
- Assists with coordination of summer visit days and other events as assigned.
- Orders supplies as needed for the office in general, as well as specific letterhead, envelopes and various forms for processing mailings for recruitment communications; coordinating maintenance for printers and copiers
- Supervises student workers as they assist in the above processes.
- Other duties as assigned
Education: High school diploma required. Additional education is preferred.
Skills & Experience:
- 1-3 years of demonstrated experience in a related or similar position in a professional office setting.
- Intermediate to advanced computer knowledge with MS Word and Excel. Experience in Colleague Datatel and/or other ERP is a plus.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills are required
- Exceptional attention to detail is imperative
- Ability to work with a positive focus and in collaboration with a diverse work team.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing work demands
Physical Requirements: Must be able to lift 20 pounds on a frequent basis. Also required is the ability to listen, hear, speak, read, write, climb stairs, bend, stoop, and stand for intermittently long periods of time. Must possess finger and hand dexterity for using small tools and equipment. Must be able to use a computer to accomplish a variety of job tasks.
Special Requirements: During times of high volume workload overtime hours may be required. Note: This job description is subject to change and is not designed to be a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required by the employee.
Application Instructions Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 18, 2014. Augustana is an Equal Opportunity Employer.