- Dede Raditya on Our Top Five Tools for Creating Instructional Videos
- shawnbeattie on Students can now download Office Professional via Office 365
- katie hanson on Students can now download Office Professional via Office 365
- Augie Techknowledge » Phishing (Scam emails looking for confidential information) on Added email security for Augustana.edu
- Augie Techknowledge » Attachments in Digest Mode on Digest or no Digest?
TagsAlias Aliases Canned Responses convenience Digest docs drive finals week Gmail google Google Apps Google Docs Google Drive Google Labs java java 7 java 7 vulnerability lab computers labmaps labs labstats lost files Mac Organization PC phishing security Shortcut Shortcuts Training vulnerability welcome Windows windows 7 mac screen shots
Tag Archives: java
An article (link) released January 10, 2013 by the United States Computer Emergency Readiness Team (US-CERT.gov) states a known vulnerability in Java version 7. The overview from the mentioned article is as follows: “A vulnerability in the way Java 7 … Continue reading