- Richard DeMeyer on What to do if your Google mail account may have been hacked
- shawnbeattie on Students can now download Office Professional via Office 365
- katie hanson on Students can now download Office Professional via Office 365
- Augie Techknowledge » Phishing (Scam emails looking for confidential information) on Added email security for Augustana.edu
- Augie Techknowledge » Attachments in Digest Mode on Digest or no Digest?
TagsAlias Aliases CampusNet Canned Responses convenience Digest docs drive finals week Find information General Gmail google Google Apps Google Docs Google Drive Google Labs java java 7 java 7 vulnerability lab computers labmaps labs labstats lost files Mac MalwareBytes Operating Systems Organization PaperCut PC phishing printing security Shortcut Shortcuts Tips Training Upgrade vulnerability welcome Windows windows 7 mac screen shots Windows 10 Wireless
Tag Archives: java
An article (link) released January 10, 2013 by the United States Computer Emergency Readiness Team (US-CERT.gov) states a known vulnerability in Java version 7. The overview from the mentioned article is as follows: “A vulnerability in the way Java 7 … Continue reading