Due to a security issue with Internet Explorer,users are being advised to use an alternate browser (Chrome,Firefox,Safari). These browsers should work with most campus services, and Google Chrome is the preferred broswer for using our Google Apps for Education services (mail, calendar, Sites, calendar). The issue with Internet Explorer can cause users to gain access to your private information. For more on the issue, see http://usat.ly/1mRATge
- shawnbeattie on Students & staff can now download Office Professional via Office 365
- katie hanson on Students & staff can now download Office Professional via Office 365
- Augie Techknowledge » Phishing (Scam emails looking for confidential information) on Added email security for Augustana.edu
- Augie Techknowledge » Attachments in Digest Mode on Digest or no Digest?
- shawnbeattie on Keyboard Shortcuts