Due to a security issue with Internet Explorer,users are being advised to use an alternate browser (Chrome,Firefox,Safari). These browsers should work with most campus services, and Google Chrome is the preferred broswer for using our Google Apps for Education services (mail, calendar, Sites, calendar). The issue with Internet Explorer can cause users to gain access to your private information. For more on the issue, see http://usat.ly/1mRATge
- Dede Raditya on Our Top Five Tools for Creating Instructional Videos
- shawnbeattie on Students can now download Office Professional via Office 365
- katie hanson on Students can now download Office Professional via Office 365
- Augie Techknowledge » Phishing (Scam emails looking for confidential information) on Added email security for Augustana.edu
- Augie Techknowledge » Attachments in Digest Mode on Digest or no Digest?
TagsAlias Aliases Canned Responses convenience Digest docs drive finals week Gmail google Google Apps Google Docs Google Drive Google Labs java java 7 java 7 vulnerability lab computers labmaps labs labstats lost files Mac Organization PC phishing security Shortcut Shortcuts Training vulnerability welcome Windows windows 7 mac screen shots