- shawnbeattie on Students & staff can now download Office Professional via Office 365
- katie hanson on Students & staff can now download Office Professional via Office 365
- Augie Techknowledge » Phishing (Scam emails looking for confidential information) on Added email security for Augustana.edu
- Augie Techknowledge » Attachments in Digest Mode on Digest or no Digest?
- shawnbeattie on Keyboard Shortcuts
Monthly Archives: May 2014
We’ve been having some issues lately with emails accidentally going into the spam folder. One way to avoid this is to check your spam folder periodically and unmark them, however that can become frustrating when it happens repeatedly to routine … Continue reading
I know that this bug has been worrying many of you, so I’m happy to report that after update from Microsoft, Internet Explorer will be safe to use once again. Most computers on campus are set up for automatic Windows … Continue reading