- shawnbeattie on Students can now download Office Professional via Office 365
- katie hanson on Students can now download Office Professional via Office 365
- Augie Techknowledge » Phishing (Scam emails looking for confidential information) on Added email security for Augustana.edu
- Augie Techknowledge » Attachments in Digest Mode on Digest or no Digest?
- shawnbeattie on Keyboard Shortcuts
TagsAlias Aliases Canned Responses convenience Digest docs drive finals week Gmail google Google Apps Google Docs Google Drive Google Labs java java 7 java 7 vulnerability lab computers labmaps labs labstats lost files Mac Organization PC phishing security Shortcut Shortcuts Training vulnerability welcome Windows windows 7 mac screen shots
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Google’s services are great, but definitely not perfect. To that end, I came across this set of slides in Google’s support area that gives some tips on troubleshooting Google Mail and Calendar problems. https://docs.google.com/present/view?id=dg76nhkx_3cq9cg5hk Sometimes, problems are caused either by … Continue reading
Welcome to the ITS Training & Tips blog. We hope to make this your home for technology training information and tips related to being more effective and productive with technology. Thanks for visiting!