- Richard DeMeyer on What to do if your Google mail account may have been hacked
- shawnbeattie on Students can now download Office Professional via Office 365
- katie hanson on Students can now download Office Professional via Office 365
- Augie Techknowledge » Phishing (Scam emails looking for confidential information) on Added email security for Augustana.edu
- Augie Techknowledge » Attachments in Digest Mode on Digest or no Digest?
TagsAlias Aliases CampusNet Canned Responses convenience Digest docs drive finals week Find information General Gmail google Google Apps Google Docs Google Drive Google Labs java java 7 java 7 vulnerability lab computers labmaps labs labstats lost files Mac MalwareBytes Operating Systems Organization PaperCut PC phishing printing security Shortcut Shortcuts Tips Training Upgrade vulnerability welcome Windows windows 7 mac screen shots Windows 10 Wireless
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Google’s services are great, but definitely not perfect. To that end, I came across this set of slides in Google’s support area that gives some tips on troubleshooting Google Mail and Calendar problems. https://docs.google.com/present/view?id=dg76nhkx_3cq9cg5hk Sometimes, problems are caused either by … Continue reading
Welcome to the ITS Training & Tips blog. We hope to make this your home for technology training information and tips related to being more effective and productive with technology. Thanks for visiting!