- shawnbeattie on Students & staff can now download Office Professional via Office 365
- katie hanson on Students & staff can now download Office Professional via Office 365
- Augie Techknowledge » Phishing (Scam emails looking for confidential information) on Added email security for Augustana.edu
- Augie Techknowledge » Attachments in Digest Mode on Digest or no Digest?
- shawnbeattie on Keyboard Shortcuts
Category Archives: Passwords
The ITS is starting a program to enhance our security awareness level, addressing risks both as individuals and as a college. This education will be a continual process with different topics. Topics will include “Password Security”, “Viruses and Spam” Securing … Continue reading
There will be some official changes to our password policy that will take place on July 8th in order to increase security across campus. These changes were previously recommendations, but will now be automatically enforced for our network passwords (Note: this is … Continue reading