- shawnbeattie on Students & staff can now download Office Professional via Office 365
- katie hanson on Students & staff can now download Office Professional via Office 365
- Augie Techknowledge » Phishing (Scam emails looking for confidential information) on Added email security for Augustana.edu
- Augie Techknowledge » Attachments in Digest Mode on Digest or no Digest?
- shawnbeattie on Keyboard Shortcuts
Author Archives: shawnbeattie
As many of you prepare to leave campus for the summer, this is as good a time as ever to consider backing up your files. Geographic diversity – keeping files in multiple physical places – is a very good idea … Continue reading
Sometimes learning a few keyboard shortcuts can really save you a lot of time. Both Windows and Mac users can take advantage of these time-savers. On your PC keyboard, look for a key that looks like the Windows logo (⊞) … Continue reading
Be sure to take advantage of these upcoming spring ITS workshops! 4/4/2011 11:30 a.m. Beginning Access Workshop 4/6/2011 4:00 p.m. Windows Movie Maker 4/7/2011 10:30 a.m. Google Documents Workshop 4/15/2011 3:00 p.m. Google Documents Workshop 4/20/2011 3:00 p.m. Beginning Access … Continue reading
Google’s services are great, but definitely not perfect. To that end, I came across this set of slides in Google’s support area that gives some tips on troubleshooting Google Mail and Calendar problems. https://docs.google.com/present/view?id=dg76nhkx_3cq9cg5hk Sometimes, problems are caused either by … Continue reading
Welcome to the ITS Training & Tips blog. We hope to make this your home for technology training information and tips related to being more effective and productive with technology. Thanks for visiting!