Congrats to the team of Kurt Tucker, Meghan Cooley, Beth Roberts and Quan Vi. We just heard today that we won a gold Award for our Augustana Vikings athletic logo and a bronze award for our admissions viewbook.
2013 Pride of CASE V Awards
Category: Best Graphic Identity/Logo
- Gold Winner-Augustana College, A Return to “Vikingness” in Augustana College Athletics
- Silver Winner-No Award Given
- Bronze Winner-Butler University, Butler Blue Logo
- Honorable Mention-John Carroll University, Forever Carroll Campaign
Category: Best Viewbook
- Gold Winner-Miami University, Miami University Viewbook
- Silver Winner-University of St. Thomas, University of St. Thomas: jUST for you
- Bronze Winner-Augustana College, Augustana Viewbook
Andrew Petersen ran the livestream effort for the Old Main rededication event at Homecoming. Thanks to our colleagues in Facilities for rigging this nifty scaffold. Here’s a link to the event video.
Andrew atop the livestream station during the Old Main rededication event during Homecoming on October 11, 2013.
C&M prepared this 2013 Media Summary and Web Analytics Analysis for the October Board of Trustees meeting.
We presented the Augustana Grounds Crew with an official Augie “A” last week in honor of the ongoing partnership we share with them. In addition to keeping our campus looking great, members of the grounds crew are essential to the success of our campus banner projects.
Left to right: Eric Hanson, Terry Moeller, Barhyeau Philips, Mark Steiger, Bill Estes, Jeff Dellitt, Chris Woods. Not pictured: Gary Faley, Bret Stabler.