I’ve completely neglected this blog lately and I’m sorry for that
I hope you all had an outstanding break! I’d like to discuss the pros and cons of the lovely Fall Break Augie bestows upon us for a second…
- A full week of being able to do whatever you want. Of course, some people work or had other commitments but from what I heard a lot of kids spent their break just relaxing and visiting with friends.
- You get to go home. For a lot of people this was the first time since we started school. While not everyone wanted to go home, most kids did and it was nice being able to visit people and such.
- More Sleep.
- No gross CC/Westie food. Personally, my mom felt bad that all I usually eat here is either a salad and sandwich or chicken tenders and made me dinner almost every night. It was nice.
- Oh yeah, sleep.
- aka Mental Health Week. This was needed for many. I, fortunately, didn’t have many late nights due to homework..mostly just staying up hanging out with the awesome girls on my floor.
- You completely wreck any sort of schedule that you had. I mean, ruin. I went from going to bed at around 1 a.m. every night during the week to staying up until 5 a.m…or 6. Better yet, staying up that late watching movies and tv. Productive, huh?
- No other schools have break at this time. So that means trying to fill your time doing something remotely interesting with the few people left at home. For me this really wasn’t a lot of people, at all…well, like…two.
- Shock of coming back and having to do something besides lounge around the house and watch tv (or something equally as unproductive).
Posted on November 14th, 2011 by nicolewilcek11
Filed under: Uncheck This