Life is like blasting Pandora’s 17th Century Choral Music Radio Channel…sometimes weird things happen.
A lot has happened this week…
1. First real exam. In college they don’t tell you what will be on the exam. You just have know everything. It was my French 301 exam. Not sure how I did…kind of nervous.
2. Wrote my first synthesis paper for Honors–pretty sweet.
3. Changed my mind again…Majors this week: English, French, Neuroscience. Random I know, and I know that you might be thinking, “Three majors–impossible!” But at Augustana it IS possible, and within the courses in each discipline I fill in all of the requirements for graduation. I know this might change again, but it is still pretty interesting!
4. Got elected to the Student Government Association to represent Erickson Hall!
5. At home for the first time since school. I didn’t realize how much I missed my dogs until they greeted me at the door! Seriously, they are the cutest ever.
6. My great-grandparents celebrate their 72nd wedding anniversary this weekend!
7. I have discovered the awesomeness of Dubstep.
Have a great weekend.
Posted on September 23rd, 2011 by ashleywolfe11
Filed under: Ashley Wolfe