Ello there! I’m Crystal.
You probably don’t know me (yet), but we share the same universe!
Welcome to my world (or at least how I view it). I’m pretty short so I can’t see everything, but I try!
Anyway, here’s a few things about myself; I’m hope this keeps your interest.
* I’m a first-year that plans to major in Communication Sciences and Disorders. Recently, Sociology, Africana Studies, and Anthropology have been sparking my interest, so one of those may possibly become my minor.
* I’m from Chicago, by the way. And when I say “Chicago”, I do not mean any of the surrounding suburbs. Pretty legit.
* I am a member of the Darwin Club, BSU, Global Affect, Farm 2 Fork, GSA and possibly Quidditch. Yes, I said “Quidditch”. I don’t know much about the club, all I’m aware of is that we have actually tournaments with other colleges and do run with broomsticks between our legs. I’m waiting for the practices to start so I can have fun and see if Quidditch is for me.
* I’ve been working at the CSL this year and have become pretty crafty with sandwiches. I recently declared myself as a sandwich artist. Please come and witness my skill.
* I’m a vegetarian (3 years strong) and I am considering veganism. Hmmm…
* I love animals.
* I love to learn about cultures. Any culture sparks my interest.
* I practice various accents in the mirror!
* I like good documentaries – emphasis on “good”.
* I’ve recently became interested in numerology.
* I live for happiness.
Hopefully you’ll continue reading the stuff I post.