- What I learned from taking the ACT a decade after high school graduation.
- Augustana heads back to its roots – Sweden (with a stopover in Amsterdam)
- The Augustana Difference: a magic shield of unshakable greatness.
- A Swing State for College
- Recruiting in Myanmar – finding peace of mind and international students
Monthly Archives: May 2013
Guest blogger, Amy Zero, Senior Assistant Director of Admissions at Augustana shares (literally) inside scoop about the jungle that is standardized testing in the college search. Yep, that’s me– [..]